Intimate surgery: Phalloplasty
Phalloplasty is an intimate surgery procedure that allows an increased penis size. This reliable and discrete surgery is generally performed on affected patients wishing to widen or lengthen the penis.
- Desire to lengthen the penis
- Penis enlargement desire
- Cases of micro-penis
- Aesthetic and/or psychological discomfort
This procedure consists of a lipo-filling or liposculpture, meaning a supply of autologous fats. A gentle liposculpture allows the aesthetic surgeon to remove the fat from the patient and to reinject it into the penis, at predefined areas, and thus increase the width of the penis.
The lengthening of the penis
It is possible to control the by surgery elongation of a section of the suspensory ligaments. The length gain can be from 1 to 4 cm. The procedure can be performed under general or local anesthesia, to be defined with the specialist.
- Proven results, both at functional and in aesthetic terms
- Final results
- Enlargement: the gain, at relaxation status, can reach between 2 and 4 cm
- Elongation: The gain in length varies from 3 to 6 cm, at relaxation status
- Regain of self-confidence
Advantages of the technique
- No visible scars
- Safe and reliable procedure