Recognised for its ability to significantly improve the appearance of sagging skin, Thermage is a non-invasive alternative to more traditional methods of skin rejuvenation. It can be used to achieve a lifting effect on the face or the body without resorting to surgery and is particularly effective on thick skin. For very thin skin, regenerative and absorbable threads (as used in our Haute Couture treatment) may be a preferable solution.
Thermage is not just suitable for women; it’s also a great option for men in search of a quick and effective anti-ageing solution with little to no drawbacks.
Thermage is especially effective for:
- Tightening and redefining facial features (facial contours, cheeks, corner of the eyes) in a noticeable, yet natural-looking way
- Firming facial skin, particularly the forehead and eye area (lower and upper eyelids)
- Smoothing and toning any skin that is starting to sag (on the arms, thighs, knees, stomach and buttocks).
Thermage rejuvenates the skin without the need for an invasive operation and is therefore often referred to as “the surgery-free facelift”. Since collagen production is a long-term process, the improvement in appearance following the Thermage treatment is a subtle and gradual one, unlike that achieved with surgery. This fact is appreciated by male patients in particular. Over time, those around you will notice that you look healthier, more relaxed and especially more youthful without ever suspecting that you have turned to cosmetic medicine, which is a major advantage of this treatment, especially within the work context.
As such, Thermage is the ideal option for natural-looking results without the risk of side effects. It’s one of the latest anti-ageing techniques on the market and has proven to pair well with many other treatments, including ultrasound therapy, absorbable skin threads (Haute Couture), nanofat grafting and injectable wrinkle fillers.
To recap, the benefits of Thermage are as follows:
- It’s highly effective in treating – without surgery – the face and other areas of the body where the skin tends to lose its elasticity.
- It’s suitable for all skin types, from fair to dark.
- A single treatment session is needed.
- There are very few to no side effects or complications.